Friv 2

Having fun with FRIV - kids online games


Does your child love online games? Do they flit from website to website trying to find all types of different games to play? My kids surely do they spend more time searching for games than playing them.t
Go Playing To Friv 2




The first time I heard of friv.com is when my son came home from school and said, "Mummy I just have to play Friv, I have to." He was making lots of fuss. So, I went to www.friv.com and I haven't looked back. It is fantastic. I think I secretly play it more than the kids, ha ha.

Friv is completely FREE, but is a little slow at loading sometimes, but there are so many games you and your children will have lots of fun.

Play the very best free games: free online games, girls games, flash games, racing games, mmorpg, girl games, 3d games, puzzle games, unity 3d games, juegos, jogos and more!

Friv has 250 very addictive games that are just totally and insanely incredibly FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Friv is the flash game website where users get to choose from 200 flash games to play with. It's a spectacular website with lots of variety if you are bored or just want to kill off some time. Don't get fooled by some of the games; It might look like it was designed for kids but never underestimate those games or you will be punished! There are some fun and classic games such as Tetris, King Of Fighters, Dino Run, Pac Xon, Puzzle Bubble and many more to be play for free.

WARNING : This site is so addictive and you might stare at the computer screens for days once you caught up with the games

0 comments:

Post a Comment

check